Monday, April 16, 2007

Street light in the rain


street light in rain, originally uploaded by Deluxx.

It rained, and rained, and rained. Last night and today. Seven and a half inches, they said. All the streets and parkways were flooded. I took this photo last night, through the window. I used the "aquarium" profile setting on the camera; it felt appropriate. The rain was sheeting down and the ground was completely saturated. Water puddled everywhere. I like the texture of the wet tree on the right.

Today I worked at home because of the flooding. I am behind on a project that is due Thursday (and I am going to be in an all-day meeting on Wednesday). I'm a little panicked. It's just so slow-going, this project. It's a very tedious subject. I have trouble getting motivated because I am just not interested.

No comments: