Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Maybe I don't want a convertible after all



Spent Saturday shopping for a convertible. This is the Volvo C70, the one I was sure I wanted. I met with the dealer and picked out all my options, but in the end, I'm having second thoughts. It's just too much money, and the reality isn't as fun as the fantasy (expensive service, premium gasoline)...

Went to dinner Sat with N&C and W&A. It was way too noisy. Not a good pick for a Saturday night, especially since it was a sports bar and it was the NFL playoffs. But hey, the food's good... I'll never hear the end of it from N&C, I'm sure.

Everyone was really annoying about my car shopping. Too many opinions. Next time I want to do something like this, I'm not going to tell anyone until it's done. No wonder people don't tell people their baby names before the baby is born.

No comments: