Tuesday, January 16, 2007

On the other hand... maybe I do.


So now I'm thinking about this little sexy thing. It's crazy inexpensive compared to the luxury autos I've looked at. There's a pimped out 2006 sitting on the dealer's floor, and they just want to get rid of it, so they're cutting the price. It's totally impractical. No room for anything. But I already have a practical car. We have a nice, safe, useful, 4-wheel-drive, comfortable mini-SUV. The perfectly practical, suitable, logical car.

This car? It's sex.

Today was an ordinary day at work. The commuting with Buttons is working out fairly well so far. After work, we went to drop the (old) car off for servicing and there was the Miata... I've seen it there before, and it's called to me many times. It really wants to be my car.

No comments: